Before we dive into these delicious foods, a quick update. Big thanks to everyone who joined our Victory Rituals Webinar. Truly an amazing group! We received so many requests for a replay that we’re doing one live encore event this Thursday at 7pm ET! Join us and get a jumpstart on your big goals for 2015. RSVP here.
Keeping your pantry stocked with quick and healthy foods is an instant win, especially when you’re in between trips to the farmers market and super busy.
1. Tolerant Foods Red Lentil Penne Pasta – This red lentil pasta is a revelation. It’s only made from red lentils. This company has brought pasta back to the table for so many allergy-sufferers and I’m happy to report it tastes really good. It’s more filling than traditional pasta but I think that’s a good thing. Also, they have a penne black bean pasta made from only black beans. It’s nice to see brands getting back to the basics. Find it here.
2. Skinny Crisps – While I was in San Diego, CA this year, I found Skinny Crisps at the local Whole Foods. They are gluten-free and low carb. The Onion flavor tastes like a delicious onion bagel, the White Sesame Seed flavor is the perfect crunchy cracker, and the Cinnamon flavor is a great dessert snack. So good. Get some online here.
3. Organic Divina Kalamata Olive Spread – This stuff is so decadent in the best way possible. Made of organic kalamata olives, organic red wine vinegar and all organic spices. If you need a quick bite – or something to hold you over before dinner – this is perfect. Put this olive spread on a Skinny Crisp and you’re all set. Also good for party platters. Find this at Whole Foods or ask your local grocer for a kalamata olive spread.
4. Vita Organic Foods Peanut Butter Minis – If you love chocolate – like REAL chocolate – these are so satisfying and rich. Organic, fair trade chocolate with 72% raw cacao. Raw cacao is actually really healthy and these are made consciously with just a little sugar. The peaunut butter balances out any bitterness you mind find in other flavors of dark chocolate. Two minis only have 4 grams of sugar. Yum! Learn more here.
5. L!ve Pop Popcorn – What’s movie night without a bowl of popcorn, right? This popcorn is so tasty and the Lime Fresco flavor is refreshing. They also have sea salt and truffle flavors. At 35 calories a cup, it’s a pantry staple. Another socially conscious company, Live Pop donates a portion of all sales to benefit breast cancer research. Find it here.
Oh, by the way
PS: On Sunday we held our first #VictoryRituals event and the response was amazing! Thank you!
If you missed the event on Sunday, we’re doing one encore event this Thursday, January 15th at 7pm. Join us!