What will you do to nourish yourself today?
It’s a common story… meetings and calls ran late, you forgot to grab lunch, and now you’re filling the vending machine with quarters (or preparing to devour conference room leftovers).
One thing can prevent this slippery slope. The ultimate snack drawer.
Stock up on these desk-friendly snacks and you’ll be safe from the vending machine:
10 Snacks To Keep In Your Desk
1. Pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds)
2. Whole food bars (Kind bars are delish!)
3. Snack size popcorn bags
4. Fruit or freeze dried fruit; apples, bananas
5. Almond butter or peanut butter
7. Small portion of your favorite sweet; dark chocolate, organic lollipop
8. Instant oatmeal
9. Peppermint tea (and some honey!)
10. Grape tomatoes – yup, they are best left OUT of the fridge and make a healthy, low-cal snack
If you can snag space in the office fridge… keep a veggie drawer for yourself, and stock it with chopped cucumbers, celery sticks, carrots, and chopped peppers etc. Also, cut up some lemons to have on hand for lemon water.
You’ll be refreshed, while your competition is exhausted.
Oh, by the way
PS: Good Samaritans are all around… These five acts of kindness will make your day.