“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
For our style break this week, we pulled our top tech essentials for savvy travel. From a sanity-saving phone charger to a (really fun) POV video camera, these are pieces to put on your travel list.
1. Device Organizer: Wind up your wires and safely stow your devices with the Grid-It! Organizer. It’s designed to fit with your laptop bag and even holds lip balm and pens! Find more info here.
2. Outlet Splitter: Manage all your devices with the Belkin 3-Outlet Travel Charger. This handy charger and surge protector also has two USB ports on top. So useful. Find it here.
3. POV Video: Imagine a video from your grandma’s point of view at her birthday party. You can wear (or mount) the GoPro HERO3 in just about any situation. Water skiing? Mountain biking? No problem. See more info here.
4. TV Streaming Device: More and more hotels are cutting movies from their TVs. And with AppleTV you can access more than your Netflix account. Catch the big game, a new show, or play your favorite workout video. Find it here.
5. Wifi Hotspot: If wifi is a necessity, don’t be at the mercy of hotel wifi. Bring your own hotspot. We use Verizon and the Verizon Jetpack hotspot has worked well (find out what your specific carrier offers). Learn more here.
6. USB Car Charger: Next time you take a road trip, don’t leave home without this tiny power-saver. Stay charged and connected with GTMax Car Charger. Find it here.
Another great charger is the HyperJuice Smartphone Extender. If you don’t have access to an outlet or car charger, HyperJuice is your go-to charger. Find it here.
PS: Watching old Seinfeld episodes is one of my favorite ways to decompress. Hear what “George” had to say about his Seinfeld experience here. Pretty awesome.